Scotland : Glasgow & Clyde Valley Informal Ride 01/12/12

Choose a Ride

• Glasgow > Balloch

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Paisley > Largs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Ian, I think this is clashing with the cc ecosse night out.

Manders

So, no ride this weeekend? I just moved on from another forum....evreyone told me it was MILES better here....and now there's no ride????? Story of my life :sad: Saying that it is a bit parky......I will if you will :smile:

Pat "5mph"

So, no ride this weeekend? I just moved on from another forum....evreyone told me it was MILES better here....and now there's no ride????? Story of my life :sad: Saying that it is a bit parky......I will if you will :smile:
If you want, you can join me in my commute to work on Sunday morning ... at 7am :smile:

Manders

I am just a forum beginner....not quite sure where/if this post will appear...Oh! Who cares?. If you are reading this and ...Not afraid of the cold,......Happy to cycle with an "old codger"....who will fly past you when you get a puncture or run over an unsuspecting granny/grandad/puppy :smile:...I am your cycling Bud :smile: Message me x

OP
OP
ianjmcd

ianjmcd

Über Member
Posted a ride for following week

i will be out this weekend most probably so if anyone wants to meet up saturday or sunday for a ride then send me a pm

Manders

If you want, you can join me in my commute to work on Sunday morning ... at 7am :smile:

Hi Pat
Did I reply to you? I meant to....and thought I had, but can't see any reply here:rolleyes:! I used to have a nice commute....which helped keep me fit....but now I live just 2.5 miles from my work, so I need to find my cycling elsewhere. I didn't hear back from anyone on the forum apart from you...though had tentatively shown interest in the Saturday ride just gone. Think the climbs would be a bit hard for me at the moment as I haven't been getting out so much. Made a wee effort today and did 20 easy miles: Shawland Eaglesham, Mearns and back. MUST get out more often...and/or go to a spin class until the better weather returns. Happy and safe commuting :thumbsup:

Pat "5mph"

Hi Pat
I didn't hear back from anyone on the forum apart from you...though had tentatively shown interest in the Saturday ride just gone.

Hi Manders: just follow the cc ecosse informal rides thread, join at the meeting point (maybe pm the organizer forehand to exchange mobile numbers in case of anyone running late) and have fun!
I work most weekends :cry:

Manders

Hi Manders: just follow the cc ecosse informal rides thread, join at the meeting point (maybe pm the organizer forehand to exchange mobile numbers in case of anyone running late) and have fun!
I work most weekends :cry:

Shame you work most weekends Pat :rolleyes:Would have preferred to meet a fellow lady cyclist first and go for a wee spin before joining what seems to be all "boys"! Do you know if there any other women cyclists in the Renfrewshire informal rides group? Incidentally, you aren't the person I was "talking to" on the cycleroutes website are you? It's just there was a lady on there who suggested she was available for weekday daytime rides???

Cheers
Mandy

Pat "5mph"

Shame you work most weekends Pat :rolleyes:Would have preferred to meet a fellow lady cyclist first and go for a wee spin before joining what seems to be all "boys"! Do you know if there any other women cyclists in the Renfrewshire informal rides group? Incidentally, you aren't the person I was "talking to" on the cycleroutes website are you? It's just there was a lady on there who suggested she was available for weekday daytime rides???

Cheers
Mandy
No Mandy, it wasn't me!
There is Louise from Barrhead in our area, but I haven't managed to meet her yet.
There is also Telemark from Edinburgh ... haven't managed to meet her yet either :sad:

Top Bottom