Information for ATC 2000 users

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PrettyboyTim

I already took mine apart several times to see if I could get it to work. Unfortunately the later stages of this weren't completely non-destructive - especially the bit where I took the SD card reading section apart to see if anything was broken in there. I probably could have put it all back together if I wanted to, but as I was still unable to get it to work I threw the remaining pieces away. :sad:

Useful ideas. Surely the waterproofing being compromised isn't a good trade-off for better sound quality though?

And still in the queue for my ATC2000-lookie-likie (Decathlon didn't have any when I called in at the weekend :rolleyes: ).

OP
OP
M

magnatom

beanzontoast said:
Useful ideas. Surely the waterproofing being compromised isn't a good trade-off for better sound quality though?

And still in the queue for my ATC2000-lookie-likie (Decathlon didn't have any when I called in at the weekend :rolleyes: ).

I think the waterproofing is overkill. You can actually take this camera under water! The mic is underneath so I think even with the rubber seal removed the camera would be waterproof enough for most weather. Don't quote me on that though!

Hmmm. Itching to have a go. Decathlon were a bit vague about when they'd be next having them in. I can see me going to Amazon and paying the extra tenner. They have this listed in Electronics and also this listed... in Toys and Games? Is the second one that different to the first?

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
Which store did you go to - there isn't one in Derbyshire.

Stockport have 2
Giltbrook don't have any, but they are stocktaking next week.
Merry Hill - none
Surrey Quays - 9 (where I got mine)
Lakeside - 2
Sheffield - none

Surrey Quays is enormous. It is 2 warehouse each nearly as large as the whole Lakeside one.

Mr C - you've been playing with the store checker too! Thanks for the detail. I'd checked Merry Hill and Sheffield too.

Went to Giltbrook - it's easiest for us. They had 5 coming from the warehouse. I'm trying to persuade Mrs B to swing by later on today as she's that way over, but will obviously give them a ring first.

Top Bottom