****ing mice think I'm their new best mate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
thanks - doesn't look like the plastic thing I used - maybe your mice are dumber than mine - or maybe because it's outside they are more inclined to go in looking for a bit of warmth/shelter.

You can buy electronic devices that you plug in and turn on. The noise is supposed to put them off. As you plug it in its supposed to be defective in more than 1 room. Adults over a certain age can't hear the noise but mice and rats can. It deters them from entering.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Get a piano in, see if they can play.....

classic33

Leg End Member
You can buy electronic devices that you plug in and turn on. The noise is supposed to put them off. As you plug it in its supposed to be defective in more than 1 room. Adults over a certain age can't hear the noise but mice and rats can. It deters them from entering.
They annoying, high pitched pulsating squeal. No use whatsoever if they're defective though, in one room or more.

• Laugh
Reactions: C R

Gillstay

Über Member
:stop:

Umm, surely you know that you don't train a cat.

The cat trains *YOU*

:whistle:
Nope. I have heard people say how clever they are and then say oh they are so intelligent. So either they are or they arnt, was my thought and so started to train them. It worked fine and easily aside from the odd crazy one. My daughter has carried on the tradition and hers does, sit, lay down, turn around right, turn around left, high five and something else I cannot recall.

Nope. I have heard people say how clever they are and then say oh they are so intelligent. So either they are or they arnt, was my thought and so started to train them. It worked fine and easily aside from the odd crazy one. My daughter has carried on the tradition and hers does, sit, lay down, turn around right, turn around left, high five and something else I cannot recall.

I've had one cat that was really dim, bless him, but all the others have been as bright as a button - especially the girls. I don't train mine specifically, but they do know commands such as in, out, wait, stop, move, food time etc and they respond appropriately. Mine will also follow a treat to wind around my legs or jump over an obstacle.

What I meant about cats training their Humans, is the little darlings know exactly what buttons to press to get exactly what they want, up to and including the last prawn on my plate... :blush:

daily_gifdump-10-13.gif

OP
OP
swee'pea99

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Bip bip....bip bip....here is the meese...

Raisins? Nah. Too smart for that. Just ignored 'em. Grrr. Ok, the fudge ones no one likes from the Heroes box. Nah. Looks like the meeces don't like 'em either. Time to go nuclear, with the poison they've ignored in the past embedded in peanut butter, and....it's gone! Merry Christmas rodents.

classic33

Leg End Member
Bip bip....bip bip....here is the meese...

Raisins? Nah. Too smart for that. Just ignored 'em. Grrr. Ok, the fudge ones no one likes from the Heroes box. Nah. Looks like the meeces don't like 'em either. Time to go nuclear, with the poison they've ignored in the past embedded in peanut butter, and....it's gone! Merry Christmas rodents.
"Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house. Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse;..."

Gillstay

Über Member

Got to let go a nice little short tailed Vole this morning. Its a bit more hassle, but much nicer as they are super little creatures.

Top Bottom