Ink Enthusiasts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
This seems like the most appropriate place for a tattoo thread, and there doesn't appear to be one, so here we go.

Brilliant, personal, regrettable, it doesn't matter, what do other CC members have?

Below is my most recent - a hand-poked structure, sort of Mondrian-esque. On my left shin you can see my tribute to Keith Flint, just about.

I thought this was going to be about fountain pens.

winjim

Smash the cistern
This seems like the most appropriate place for a tattoo thread, and there doesn't appear to be one, so here we go.

Brilliant, personal, regrettable, it doesn't matter, what do other CC members have?

Below is my most recent - a hand-poked structure, sort of Mondrian-esque. On my left shin you can see my tribute to Keith Flint, just about.

View attachment 548125
Ten, is the answer ten? Can anybody find more than that?

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member

View attachment 548125
For Christ sake, shave those bloody legs xx(

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
Ten, is the answer ten? Can anybody find more than that?

You know, I never thought to count them until now!

winjim

Smash the cistern
Nine is what I'm getting. I've probably got enough coloured pens that I could draw round all of them to check.

I'm making no promises, but if I get especially bored this afternoon, I may well do that.
If that's how you want to spend your Sunday...

I've got several dotted about and a full sleeve on one arm.

I was booked in to start t'other just as lockdown 1 hit, I'm now booked in next Wednesday to start it and keeping my fingers crossed lockdown 2.0 doesn't kibosh my plans a second time!

Top Bottom