Inner Tubes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Twenty inch.

Recomendations for a decent, heavy duty tube. Two failures in the same day(within an hour) on the area around the valve seating.

Nothing from inside the tyre, just plain failure. At £15 each, I expected better.

Slick

Guru
Twenty inch.

Recomendations for a decent, heavy duty tube. Two failures in the same day(within an hour) on the area around the valve seating.

Nothing from inside the tyre, just plain failure. At £15 each, I expected better.
Exact same thing happened to me last year although I was just using cheap Halfords inners. I just assumed it was a bad batch and carried on and it's never happened since.

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
Exact same thing happened to me last year although I was just using cheap Halfords inners. I just assumed it was a bad batch and carried on and it's never happened since.
Require four. "Get me home tube" from PoundLand in at present.

80 - 100 psi inflated.

Slick

Guru
Tyres have a puncture protection liner fitted.

Two in an hour bad luck!!
Still remember Durano plus punctured in the morning and again on the very next commute home. Glass hit the protective strip on the edge then worked it's way in from there.

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
Still remember Durano plus punctured in the morning and again on the very next commute home. Glass hit the protective strip on the edge then worked it's way in from there.
Tyres are okay, protection from rim punctures has been upped, foam from a sleeping mat used. Then the tubes failed.

They're wanted for this,
Mine.JPG

Slick

Guru
Tyres are okay, protection from rim punctures has been upped, foam from a sleeping mat used. Then the tubes failed.

They're wanted for this,
View attachment 407476
Nice.

Top Bottom