Inner Tubes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

krushavik

I always stock up when I go to Majorca. I go to "El Campo" where they have a decathlon store and I usually by their own make about 3 euros each I find rather good. Bit sad going abroad and inner tubes.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I buy Specialized red packet which I carry with me on FNRttCs, not just for my own use, but for any puncturee that I happen to be near

- I've never ever had one fail (other than when I've not seated the tyre correctly), and, considering that I've used a dozen a year on my bike and on other bikes for the last four years isn't bad going
- they're light
- they're pre-talced which makes getting them on easier, particularly if it's cold, dark, wet and you're not at your best.

on the downside they are expensive. I get a deal on the price, but you're probably looking at five or six quid most of the time.

dodgy

I've had lots of problems with leaky valves on Continental Race 28 (long valve) tubes, each one of a 5 pack I bought have leaked and I have tried nipping up the flat sided end of the valve - same result.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Vittoria Ultralights are my preference. Michelin Latex in the best bike. Had conti's on the commuter, but like others, I've had valve issues, mainly the valve separating from the tube.

Top Bottom