instant karma!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
Just saw this on my Facebook news feed

Attachments

• wp_ss_20150228_0001.png
    wp_ss_20150228_0001.png
    40.5 KB · Views: 222

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

[QUOTE 3564722, member: 9609"]I don't do facebook/twitter so may be not quite understanding the story - is it likely the police officer saw an incident of a van cutting up a cyclist, chased after van without speaking to cyclist and issued driver with ticket, then tweeted(?) this message in hope that the cyclist who was cut up reads it ?[/QUOTE]

Yes, and credit to PC Darren Sims.I am sure it will bring closure to the cyclist if she reads it. I am sure this will do the rounds and she will eventually receive it.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Back in the dim and distant I was conducting a driving lesson when a car overtook me on the wrong side of a centre bollard giving a blast on the horn and a load of abuse as he did so. After passing the bollard the plain looking car behind me also went screaming past, got up behind Mr Chav and then started testing all the flashing blue lights and musical horns his vehicle was fitted with.

I like to think the guy was already on nine points...

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 3564722, member: 9609"]I don't do facebook/twitter so may be not quite understanding the story - is it likely the police officer saw an incident of a van cutting up a cyclist, chased after van without speaking to cyclist and issued driver with ticket, then tweeted(?) this message in hope that the cyclist who was cut up reads it ?[/QUOTE]

Some police forces do encourage their officers to tweet stuff like this.

Shows the public they are out and about, doing the job, rather than sitting behind a desk dreaming of drawing their lotto-like pension.

Reactions: _aD

classic33

Leg End Member
Back in the dim and distant I was conducting a driving lesson when a car overtook me on the wrong side of a centre bollard giving a blast on the horn and a load of abuse as he did so. After passing the bollard the plain looking car behind me also went screaming past, got up behind Mr Chav and then started testing all the flashing blue lights and musical horns his vehicle was fitted with.

I like to think the guy was already on nine points...
Did they do points on a licence back then!

Top Bottom