Instant karma

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PK99

Legendary Member
Stopped for a breather by traffic lights in the way out of Dorking in the Box Hill direction.

Two bikers at the lights side by side revving very loudly.

Lights change and they are off. 0 to something silly in a millisecond or so. Pull wheelies in the process.

The car that had been behind them at the lights promptly revealed itself to be an unmarked police traffic patrol by turning on its blue flashing lights.

Caught up to them at Denbies, where sheepish looking biker was having details taken by the nice police people.

Made a good ride even better.

steve50

Disenchanted Member
Don't you just love it when that happens :laugh:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
It's a well known bikers spot though so easy targets! Rycas cafe and racing the Micky bends was good stuff in the mid 80s before the police started to really clamp down on it. I'd cycle their often of a Sunday to watch, listen and smell the screaming Laverdas, 6 cylinder Hondas and the lairy big Suzuki 2 strokes.
Free entertainment!

Last edited:

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
There's a biker who likes to do this as I ride through the small industrial estate on my way home. It's after 6pm, mostly quiet roads so he goes for it. I've been 'buzzed' a couple of time by him. Just waiting for such a karma moment:okay:.

Levo-Lon

Guru
[QUOTE 4280091, member: 9609"]This one is quite funny, "Lane Hogger brake tests a police car" :rolleyes:

WARNING; CONTAINS LOTS OF FOUL LANGUAGE
YouTubeLink
(and I'm cringing at the truckers over excitement, sounds like a right muppet - but no where near the muppetry of the brain dead numpty brake testing a police car)[/QUOTE]

And you can bet that the car driver thinks he she is a great driver...brilliant

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Stopped for a breather by traffic lights in the way out of Dorking in the Box Hill direction.

Two bikers at the lights side by side revving very loudly.

Lights change and they are off. 0 to something silly in a millisecond or so. Pull wheelies in the process.

The car that had been behind them at the lights promptly revealed itself to be an unmarked police traffic patrol by turning on its blue flashing lights.

Caught up to them at Denbies, where sheepish looking biker was having details taken by the nice police people.

Made a good ride even better.

Reminds me of when I was driving home through town following this old knackered transit van, half the exhaust was missing and it was spewing smoke out everywhere. I was thinking where are the police when you need them queue the blue lights and siren behind me so I moved over and they over took and nicked the guy in the van :bravo:

Top Bottom