Intelligent Electric Bike Project

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jminnican

Hi,
I am a final year engineering student and for my major project I am creating a intelligent electric bike (GPS, find my ebike, driver blind spot alert system etc). I have created a short survey ~5mins to gather customer data and would really appreciate it if you guys took the time to fill it out. On completion of the survey you will have the opportunity to enter a draw for a £10 Amazon gift card ( I'm only a student so no more !!!!)

http://goo.gl/forms/MtGlwvtg41

Thank guys!

If you have any feedback or ideas of what you want to see in a intelligent electric bike I would also love to hear them!

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
Hi
Just tried your questionnaire but didn't finish it because I had to select an option for each question.
I'm not really interested in most of those options (so maybe my opinion doesn't count for much), but I did select two features that I think might be useful, and two safety features, but didn't want to select a third in each case.
Probably a bit late for this research, but maybe if you do another you could think about having a 'none of the above' option in some questions, or making some questions optional.

TBH, I think one of the best improvements to cycling safety would come from educating motorists!

But good luck with your questionnaire and your project.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Why do you consider lights a convenience not a safety feature?

I couldn't really rank your safety features as I'm not at all sure what practical purposes most would serve and what benefit they would provide me with over what I already have and which works without the weight and extra bits to go wrong in making and distributing the electricity.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Sorry can't help. Your questions ask for a most preferred responce, then a second most...etc...unfortunate none of the responses seemed sensible, or needed (I resorted to the camera option in desperation)
. If I then select a second and third most desirable responce, your survey will tell you that I desire these.

I don't.

I don't want, or like any of them I'm afraid.

I closed the browser at that point.

Top Bottom