Interesting ride today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just went out for a ride, found new route which had quite a steep, short hill. I was concentrating on my rhythm, but more like my legs burning when I heard a loud grunting sound to my right. I looked up to find about 8 or 9 very large wild boar (with tusks and all). Two of them started to charge towards me. In a fit of panic I flung the bike round and pedaled like mad back down the hill, until I realised they were behind a 10 foot high wire fence. I have since found out that it is a Wild Boar farm. They could have put some bloody signs up, my shorts have never felt quite so soft:heat:

MikeG

Guru
Brill!

But I can beat it. One day I was wandering around the grounds of a chateau in France, and after a morning of champagne tasting, and a nice warm sun, thought I might lie down for a few minutes in the woods, and maybe shut my eyes for a minute or two. When I woke up, I noticed 6 or 8 wolves under a tree about 20 yards away from me. Luckily, I went into "Africa mode", and reacted by not moving a muscle whilst I did some assessing of the situation.

It was only after a minute or two that I noticed the wire fence between me and them.

Top Bottom