Introducing Rohit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
My touring partner for the next nineteen days.

We had a pre-tour fuddle last night and demolished the Chateau Vernon stocks of Metaxa and spiced rum. A full English is on the cards with the meat products bought from the butchers/pie shop in Boroughbridge.

Danube here we come!

uploadfromtaptalk1343023423127.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1343023520974.jpg

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
I think you need more storage on that! Get a trailer too for all the duty free you can bring back!!!

Have fun!

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
vernon

vernon

I think you need more storage on that! Get a trailer too for all the duty free you can bring back!!!
Have fun!

The contents of the panniers will diminish as the tour progresses leaving ample space for goodies by the time we reach Budapest.

There's a couple of bottle of Wray and Nephew white cane spirit lurking in the bags as well as some cans of Ting. Until the Rum and Tings run out we'll be West Indian. After they run out we'll be Indian.

OP
OP
vernon

vernon

where is the kitchen sink you have everything else surely , have a nice time and dont forget the cards

I don't have a field kitchen or dinghy packed but there's lots of spare space already and there will be even more once we've emptied the cocktail cabinet in the first few days.

Look are deceptive. There's less than 20kg of gear packed. I used to hike with more than that.

OP
OP
vernon

vernon

Rumbled!

Heading to London on the train right now.

Globalti

Legendary Member
You will LOVE Budapest, it's a fantastic city. Be sure to check out the Gellert hotel and thermal baths as well as the amazing market on the opposite bank of the Danube - super cheap Hungarian wine for sale up on the first floor. (Approach with caution!)

Top Bottom