Introduction from Southampton

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sainty

Hey there,

Thought that I'd say hello. I am currently on hols in Brittany and it bought back memories of a cycling holiday that I did back when I was about 16 in the scouts over here. I used to get to and fro work to although that was only about 3miles each way! So that's my cycling history over and done with, what about the future?

I've started to train for a 10k running race later in the year but it seems to be aggravating my right achilles so I thought that I would get back on a bike to help improve my fitness. Anyway, cycling is better than running because it hurts less, you go further, you go faster and the moobs dont jump about so much!

So, I've been searching on ebay for a road bike, maybe planning something next year in terms of a bit of a jolly - LeJog seems a bit ambitious, but someone mentioned London to Paris which sounds interesting.

Anyway, enjoying the forum and will contribute if I can.

rgds

Stuart

Shaun

Founder
Welcome to CC :smile:

I was in Southampton on Friday before heading off to Beaulieu autojumble the next day.

Had a ride around and was suprised to see the remains of an old city wall!

PpPete

Legendary Member
Welcome to CC (from just up the road)

OP
OP
S

Sainty

You're in our catchment area www.sotonia.co.uk

ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
- should i expect a visit in the middle of the night?

I've seen the website, looks good. When I get a few miles under my belt, I might pop along.

Attachments

• ohmy.gif
    ohmy.gif
    261 bytes · Views: 21
  • ohmy.gif
    ohmy.gif
    261 bytes · Views: 22
Top Bottom