Introduction

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Graham Griggs

Hi

Newly retired in Leigh on sea looking for some cycling and some social
Reasonably fit 66 year old
Have two bikes 1993 Puch Clubman - currently in Clacton where I have a caravan and
197? Raleigh International pro currently in pieces - but within a month of reassembly

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Welcome to the forum Graham.

grldtnr

:welcome: You realise you will have to show us all the Raleigh before and after photos ;)
:welcome: You realise you will have to show us all the Raleigh before and after photos ;)
Hey there Neighbour, I'm in Westcliff, it depends on what your looking for in cycling recreationally, there are a number of clubs locally, I used to be involved in the local Cycletouring club , which meets Sundays in Wickford, a bit of a schlep to get too, but there also a less streneous group called the Traditional tourist club who are based in Southend, who I can put you in touch with, and Southend county Wheelers ,who are the big racing club locally.

carpiste

Guru
Hey there Neighbour, I'm in Westcliff, it depends on what your looking for in cycling recreationally, there are a number of clubs locally, I used to be involved in the local Cycletouring club , which meets Sundays in Wickford, a bit of a schlep to get too, but there also a less streneous group called the Traditional tourist club who are based in Southend, who I can put you in touch with, and Southend county Wheelers ,who are the big racing club locally.
A bit far from me then....I`m in Manchester!
I guess that last message was meant for the OP ;)

grldtnr

A bit far from me then....I`m in Manchester!
I guess that last message was meant for the OP ;)
Sorry ,my big bad! Reply was meant for Graham , unless we are talking Wigan, which we are not, that's Leigh SS9 and not Leigh WN 1 -7,
Caspish, Capiste ! Well , hello anyway!

Top Bottom