Iphone 5c

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Anyone got one ? My iphone 4 has finally decided to not work , normally during calls when I am asking people to pay me money ( maybe they are just hanging up :laugh: )
Anyhow I have a 5c heading this way after finally making a call that didn't disconnect but have no idea about it . I just needed a phone that worked .
There's a tablet with it also but I have no idea what one . I didn't bother asking questions as I wouldn't understand the answers ^_^

DRHysted

Guru
Yep I've been using one for the last 2 and a bit years. It's very similar to the 3gs I used to have but better. If you have an iCloud account with apple, it will automatically transfer all your details across when you sign in using your new phone.

vickster

Legendary Member
Doesn't run 4G interweb (if you are with Vodafone or EE), need the 5S I believe. Should work as well as the 4, possibly less battery life though!

The_Cycling_Scientist

Über Member
Nice little phones! I got one for my good lady about a week ago (just after I got myself a 5s. only warning I would give is they're slippery little beggers! I nearly dropped the one that came when I had to call up to activate it... nice and light and do the job well.. a lot nicer than the 4 (as I used to have one of those myself too) Perfect for the download and use of strava too! :P always a bonus (they seem to be able to sense your speed/elevation etc a lot better than the 4's too!

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Doesn't run 4G interweb (if you are with Vodafone or EE), need the 5S I believe. Should work as well as the 4, possibly less battery life though!
I was told it did run 4G with Orange EE that's why a got a tablet with it .

vickster

Legendary Member
the good lady has 4G on hers. I think even the standard 5 runs 4G :smile: it's not too bad.. not quite as quick as it could be just yet as there's still not that many places that boom out the signal for it :sad:
My mistake then on the 5C. No the 5 doesn't...it claims to but no way is it 4G on EE...It's more like 3 and a bit G. I just changed to a 5S and a clear difference in central London when 4G showing

Top Bottom