iPhone 6/5s/5c

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kevoffthetee

On the road to nowhere
evening folks,

Wondering if anyone has an iPhone 5c or 5s, boxed and in very good condition. My daughter has asked for her first phone as friends are starting to get them.

Looking at circa £100 for the right 5c/s, could go higher for a rose gold iphone6

EDIT: apologies, just noticed I have this in the sale section, could one of the MODS move to WANTED

Mod edit: Moved :okay:

Last edited by a moderator:

ChrisV

Formerly CC2014
What age is she? My daughter is 12 and getting her an iPhone was about the worst thing we ever did. Be as well saying goodbye to that lovely, sociable, friendly daughter and welcoming a whole new breed of human!

OP
OP
Kevoffthetee

Kevoffthetee

On the road to nowhere
She is 10 and I said goodbye to her years ago when one grandad thought it was a good idea to get her an iPad, and the other an iPod with beats headphones.

Her iPod has taken a beating so thought a phone could at least replace that

midlife

Guru
Gif gaff do truly unlocked brand new iPhones. Might be more than you want to pay but you don't have the grief of dealing with a second hand one...

Shaun

Adam4868

Guru
I find with my two 11 and 13 they are a great bargaining tool.As in "if you don't shut up,tidy up ect the phone goes......I never knew phones could be used in this way !

Top Bottom