iPhone 6s or 7

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
Anyone selling the above unlocked or on 3 network.Son has broke another,so trying to replace it.Moody teenager alert...only iPhones will do !!

Do you not have any insurance through something, bank acct. or other. My bank account insurance has rescued me several times with my sons phone and he's just done it again but this time he's in Oz, so he's on his own.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Do you not have any insurance through something, bank acct. or other. My bank account insurance has rescued me several times with my sons phone and he's just done it again but this time he's in Oz, so he's on his own.
No unfortunately I don't,got it of a mate who was upgrading his.Im not a iPhone person but it's the only choice for my two ! Sure I'll find one before he wrecks his bedroom...I hope.

vickster

Legendary Member
If no luck here, AV Forums is an excellent source for almost new condition and older iPhones...the members often have severe upgradeitis!

Otherwise, there's always CEX and the like

Make your son do the legwork!

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Can the old one not be fixed?
It's debatable if it's worth it,it was dodgy charging so needs new port 25 quid and now it has a lovely shattered screen ! I'll get it sorted, either way it'll be coming out of my pocket.Tempting to let him stew a few days ! At 15 waiting for your birthday or Santa won't wash with him.

si_c

Guru
It's debatable if it's worth it,it was dodgy charging so needs new port 25 quid and now it has a lovely shattered screen ! I'll get it sorted, either way it'll be coming out of my pocket.Tempting to let him stew a few days ! At 15 waiting for your birthday or Santa won't wash with him.

iPhones are pretty repairable - might be worth investigating if it's going to be cheaper, and if it means he has to wait, then that's just an unfortunate side effect :laugh:

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
iPhones are pretty repairable - might be worth investigating if it's going to be cheaper, and if it means he has to wait, then that's just an unfortunate side effect :laugh:
I'm not that cruel,a week of groveling and making me brews on demand would do.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
My son gave me his 'old' iPhone 6SE to replace my old iPhone but I have hearing aids and even on the highest volume setting I find it is too low to hear people at all [... ie not on the hands free external speaker as I prefer privacy when speaking to folk] and it's a real problem, so much so I won't get another unless they've sorted it by the time my business contract runs out.

Top Bottom