Iphone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
So, after years of telling my Mum to get an Iphone, she says to me "I was watching ideal world last night, they had a phone on that looked really good and easy to use". So I look it up, expecting it to be an OAP friendly Doro... No, its an iPhone.

So with the new iphone just a week or so away from being announced, is anyone selling their older iphone 7 or 8 for reasonable money? Doesnt have to be perfect, but screen should be free of deep scratches.

What ya got? 'Ow much ya want for it?

vickster

Legendary Member
Try AV forums for very well kept Iphones replaced by an upgrade 👍

I wouldn’t bother with an iPhone 8, go back a generation to the SE or go forward a generation to the XS/XR. The 8’s have the silly button that is not a proper button but a half press button and it’s annoying as anything to use!

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Just bought the daughter a brand new iphone7 for £300 from mobiles.co.uk
I'm very weary of buying a 2nd hand phone. I look after mine, very rarely get dropped & not over used, but after 3 years they seem to develop faults. IMO 2nd hand is false economy:okay:

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Just bought the daughter a brand new iphone7 for £300 from mobiles.co.uk
I'm very weary of buying a 2nd hand phone. I look after mine, very rarely get dropped & not over used, but after 3 years they seem to develop faults. IMO 2nd hand is false economy:okay:
That seems very expensive. You can buy a new iPhone 7 Plus 128GB down here for around £200.

Top Bottom