1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IRC?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Brock, 11 Jul 2007.

1. Brock

Brock Senior Member

I'd quite like to idle in a cyclecentric IRC channel, anyone have one where they relax?

2. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

Eh? :?:
    Could someone translate that for me?

3. starseven

starseven Guest

A bit too fast for me.

4. cisamcgu

cisamcgu Veteran

IRC is internet relay chat (I think) - real-time multiuser chat rooms. Fun, but they can get very confusing if they are busy - and rather dull if they are not :?:

And sorry, no I don't know of any cycling related channels

5. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

I tried a couple of chat rooms some time ago and found it difficult to keep track to the person I had answered. Soon gave up as there were some nutters on there as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Yorkshireman

Yorkshireman New Member

I think I saw a mention recently that there was one on Facebox (I think thats what its called - I`m led to believe it`s more for the `younger generation`) :?:

7. OP
    OP
    Brock

Brock Senior Member

hmmm I guess not then.. Shame :?:

8. Cycling Naturalist

Cycling Naturalist Legendary Member

Keith, you take this sort of risk when you enter, "S & M Chat." :?:

9. Cycling Naturalist

Cycling Naturalist Legendary Member

Nutters in "S & M Chat." Whatever next. :?: :?: :sad:

10. Maggot

Maggot Star of BBC 5Lives Ballot Box Brigade

When our son was born he used to be pretty much nocturnal. Often I would while away the hours going on yahoo chat rooms, the best ones were the US Military related ones. If you are bored just drop by and suggest that the entire Airborne Division all take it up the wrong un. It'll liven up your evening I can guarantee :?:

As Keith noticed, there are some real, proper, nutters on those there rooms :?: