Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
London this week and next. Fancied a go at a boris bike to keep my miles up, but the cyclists scare me more than the cars
Suffering for the work, eh ? :smile:

It's nice and :sun::sun: :sweat: :sweat: up here ! ... much like down there, I suppose ... :unsure:

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
The last time me and louch done sheriffmuir and dunning hill he forgot his bidons, a hot day with 2 good climbs and he forgets the things that keep him going...so tonight I reckon he will forget something...maybe his bike if he has been drunk after England got beat last night

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
yes, leaving london on the 230 flight, so I get home and lycrad up and back to Edinburgh for leith grand departe

Bon voyage, @Louch :hello:
See you later

T

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
The last time me and louch done sheriffmuir and dunning hill he forgot his bidons, a hot day with 2 good climbs and he forgets the things that keep him going...so tonight I reckon he will forget something...maybe his bike if he has been drunk after England got beat last night
My glove at Evans sportive was worse than the bottles.

Going to Evans to buy a new front light on way to train station, and my back light is new so shouldn't need a new battery

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
Would love to do the night ride in Edinburgh, I think it will be an amazing experience, sadly I've got a chunky bullmastiff at home missing her sister so I have to stay home to see her alright

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Would love to do the night ride in Edinburgh, I think it will be an amazing experience, sadly I've got a chunky bullmastiff at home missing her sister so I have to stay home to see her alright
Aye - the weather is looking really good this year :wahhey: and it's an 'interesting' route ... :secret:

At least 2 recumbents on the ride too ...
radler.gif

Top Bottom