Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
It was wet but not as cold as I expected. Met a few other dedicated dog walkers and a few joggers.
Heading out but not bike..
Dry but pretty breezy..
Alcohol involved so bike is out today:wacko:

the_craig

Veteran
Had a wee bit of a result today. After my Ne'er Day off where I destroyed my front dérailleur. Managed to get a replacement from my LBS. I also got replacement cables.

Just need to fit them now...

the_craig

Veteran
Thanks @Scoosh im over it now. I was a bit biscuit ersed about the whole thing on Friday. But the road rash has scabbed and is now less painful. The plan is now to get things sorted and, weather permitted, do the 60km route I was going to do last week.

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
3.8 miles before I called it a day and went bike shopping instead. Which led to a big lunch, buying a fleece and a t-rex skull........why is my year starting like I am @Edwardoka ?

3.8 miles before I called it a day and went bike shopping instead. Which led to a big lunch, buying a fleece and a t-rex skull........why is my year starting like I am @Edwardoka ?
I have never bought a t-rex skull. To start your year like you're me would involve a long succession of minor inconveniences and bad luck, particularly with regards to public transport :tongue:

Top Bottom