Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
After we were politely told asked to refrain from chatting about anything other than attendance in informal rides threads, a thread for the CC Ecosse to discuss upcoming rides, @jazloc s breakfast choices, best decathlon bikes , the dangers of decorative farm animals and anything else that keeps us busy in between being the best group to cycle with in these fair isles. :cold:

Discuss.....

Fubar

Guru
Colin's tan lines?!?

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
You off to try and get one of those empty houses you seen on Top Gear? All your good tarpaulin from your shanty hut will be gone by time you get back

Fubar

Guru
We are rule breaking bros :thumbsup: Maybe if you got your legs oot more often @Fubar you would have awesome tan lines too :laugh:

I DO get my legs out - they're just so short you don't notice them!

Fubar

Guru
Anyway, who unilaterally decided on the thread name without any consultation?!? Isn't that subverting the democratic process??? I demand a vote!!!

Or stick with what we have, whatever really... :tongue:

Fubar

Guru
Think i've only seen you wear shorts once :tongue: You can't just make a thread without a pole don't you know :laugh:

Then this thread should have a poll about making a new thread, then a poll about naming it - and we need to have a thread with a poll to shortlist the potential names of the new thread which will contain a poll...:sweat:

Top Bottom