Is Abitrary in the huff?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
He got a bit of flack the other week and seems to have disappeared. Maybe he has a sensitive streak.

bonj2

he was suffering from forum addiction and has gone cold turkey. We are to presumably interpret his absence as success at it.

As I myself am, slightly, actually. Does anybody else get into a moronic cycle of clicking 'New Posts', not seeing anything that takes your fancy, so clicking on and possibly posting in something that doesn't instead, clicking 'New Posts' again, and repeat...?

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

I remember he got a bit of flack from the "nothing better to do all day with my sad job but post on the forum and think I'm smart" brigade, but I wouldn't have thought he'd have paid much attention to "them" :angry:

bonj said:
he was suffering from forum addiction and has gone cold turkey. We are to presumably interpret his absence as success at it.

As I myself am, slightly, actually. Does anybody else get into a moronic cycle of clicking 'New Posts', not seeing anything that takes your fancy, so clicking on and possibly posting in something that doesn't instead, clicking 'New Posts' again, and repeat...?

Erm ... yes, that sounds familiar.:biggrin:

Noodley said:
I remember he got a bit of flack from the "nothing better to do all day with my sad job but post on the forum and think I'm smart" brigade, but I wouldn't have thought he'd have paid much attention to "them" :biggrin:

You took the words right out of my post Noodley - seems to be catching..."Yenrod - where are you?" etc

Sp. everyone: flak not flack. (only because I have an interest :smile: )

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
He mumbled something about his internet account running out. Then he went through a week of occasionally being rude to people for the sake of it and then seemed to disappear. When he comes back I do hope he doesn't still have that picture of the young Elton John.

domtyler

Über Member
Certain people on here persuaded him that he was Oscar Wilde reincarnate, his ego grew to match and he saw fit to abuse anyone he saw fit and spout endless morally repugnant filth at anyone who would listen. When he was rebuked for doing so he ran off in a huff.

Top Bottom