1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Abitrary in the huff?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Noodley, 5 Mar 2008.

1. Noodley

Noodley Guest

Well, is he?

2. Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe Legendary Member

He got a bit of flack the other week and seems to have disappeared. Maybe he has a sensitive streak.

3. He's gone for his medication.

No, he did say he'd be offline for a while. He explained why but I didn't understand it.

4. bonj2

bonj2 Guest

he was suffering from forum addiction and has gone cold turkey. We are to presumably interpret his absence as success at it.

As I myself am, slightly, actually. Does anybody else get into a moronic cycle of clicking 'New Posts', not seeing anything that takes your fancy, so clicking on and possibly posting in something that doesn't instead, clicking 'New Posts' again, and repeat...?

5. OP
    OP
    Noodley

Noodley Guest

I remember he got a bit of flack from the "nothing better to do all day with my sad job but post on the forum and think I'm smart" brigade, but I wouldn't have thought he'd have paid much attention to "them" :angry:

6. snorri

snorri Legendary Member

I just hope he is now getting the care he sometimes appeared to be in need of.:biggrin:

7. Erm ... yes, that sounds familiar.:biggrin:

8. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

He'll return ready to start posting again when he's ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. You took the words right out of my post Noodley - seems to be catching..."Yenrod - where are you?" etc

Sp. everyone: flak not flack. (only because I have an interest :smile: )

10. Andy in Sig

Andy in Sig Vice President in Exile

He mumbled something about his internet account running out. Then he went through a week of occasionally being rude to people for the sake of it and then seemed to disappear. When he comes back I do hope he doesn't still have that picture of the young Elton John.

11. trustysteed

trustysteed Guest

+2, it does seem to be a 5min cycle repeated for 8 hours.....

12. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

Certain people on here persuaded him that he was Oscar Wilde reincarnate, his ego grew to match and he saw fit to abuse anyone he saw fit and spout endless morally repugnant filth at anyone who would listen. When he was rebuked for doing so he ran off in a huff.

13. Oh, so that's who it was.

14. Andy in Sig

Andy in Sig Vice President in Exile

Well I wouldn't swear to it in the absence of DNA evidence but the resemblance seemed pretty convincing to me ...

15. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

Yeah, and Brock hasn't posted recently either; they seemed a little 'close'! :biggrin: