Is it a good plan to shout abuse at a police car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I take it you've just done it, what was the result?

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Possibly, but they're not above the law so fair game in my book.

Did it myself only this morning... although I was in a car too (I know, the shame :rofl:).

I was following said Rozzer who swerved around a car turning left from traffic in front of him (rather than slow slightly and wait until it had moved from his path), then proceeded to go above 30mph and continue this through a 20 zone outside a School (I was doing 30 and he was leaving me behind, I then slowed for the 20 zone, being the good boy that I am)... he then reached the lights at the end of the road and sat almost fully in the ASL for no apparent reason. Top driver of MX07 UXP (IIRC). :rofl:

jazzkat

Fixed wheel fanatic.
I nearly had a head on with one this morning (I was in the car too). He swerved around a parked car coming onto my side of the road and had I not braked (pretty hard) I would have hit him. If I'd got the number I would have reported him.

What hope have we got when the police can't even drive properly!

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Sh4rkyBloke said:
Possibly, but they're not above the law so fair game in my book.

Did it myself only this morning... although I was in a car too (I know, the shame :laugh:).

I was following said Rozzer who swerved around a car turning left from traffic in front of him (rather than slow slightly and wait until it had moved from his path), then proceeded to go above 30mph and continue this through a 20 zone outside a School (I was doing 30 and he was leaving me behind, I then slowed for the 20 zone, being the good boy that I am)... he then reached the lights at the end of the road and sat almost fully in the ASL for no apparent reason. Top driver of MX07 UXP (IIRC). :bicycle:

Report Him/Her

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Debian said:
The police are not above the law. Report it.
No witnesses (other than me) and no camera footage as I was in the cage. :laugh:

ASC1951

Guru
I did once flash a car in front of me in the outside lane of the M1 when I was a tad late for work.

The passenger put his chequered hat back on and turned and looked at me. Ah - an unmarked Plodcar. :biggrin:

I suddenly decided 70 would do after all.

Noodley

eck and I 'took on' a couple of Community Wardens last year about their piss-poor behaviour on the road whilst they were in their truck and we were on our bikes....one of them got sacked and the other got a final written warning.

As Chuck D and Flavor Flav said: Fight the Power :biggrin:

Top Bottom