Is it just me?? Feeling more like home in here now.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mosschops2

Hey all.

After a quiet start, I'm starting to feel more comfortable with these surroundings. Not that they were never unwelcoming, don't get me wrong. But I thought that actually, Cakestop as I knew it was gone.

Only today, do I get the warm feeling, that really, it's back up and running :tongue: .

(Only three members in the Caf at the mo though!!)

Am I right? Or is it just that I'm about 10 days behind the wave?

Arch

Married to Night Train
And tomorrow it all changes again... :tongue: But in a good way. :?:

I'm off home now, so any minute the waitress is going to be wiping down the formica and casting significant glances at you while stacking chairs...

Until the evening shift come in...

zimzum42

Legendary Member
It's good, I like it here, change should not be a prob tmrw.....

but since when has Chris married into the 42 family?

SamNichols

It sure does feel homely here, strangely I've become a far more prolific poster on here than I ever was on c+. Now, about that drink - what ales or ciders do you have?

postman

Legendary Member
Anyone want a drink.

Dayvo and Chris 42,True story coming up.Last week wife tells me to get some more juice out for the kids for dinner.Goes under the stairs finds a bottle of Highland Park.What is this ?. Oh thats where it is .Happy anniversary she says.Anniversary was June.Put it away safe then forgot where it was.

spen666

Legendary Member
we need bimblywimbly etc here to make the site complete ( by here I mean soapbox, not the cafe

longers

Legendary Member
Re: Anyone want a drink.

postman said:
Dayvo and Chris 42,True story coming up.Last week wife tells me to get some more juice out for the kids for dinner.Goes under the stairs finds a bottle of Highland Park.What is this ?. Oh thats where it is .Happy anniversary she says.Anniversary was June.Put it away safe then forgot where it was.

You lucky sausage! :tongue:

SamNichols said:
It sure does feel homely here, strangely I've become a far more prolific poster on here than I ever was on c+. Now, about that drink - what ales or ciders do you have?

As soon as the Supreme Commander is otherwise engaged, then I'm going to leg it for a swift Abbot Ale.

(Ahh....while I was typing she came and looked over my shoulder. Fortunately, she'd got her wrong glasses on, so she knows nothing of my master plan.)

Top Bottom