Is it moving? *Warning: contains optical illusion, may trigger epilepsy*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It’s completely static to me

Strange

Or I am stange...

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
This looks to be moving if I view it on the laptop, but on the phone it's completely still, explain that.
Interesting - same here. But if I click on the image to make it full-screen on the phone then it starts moving again! It must be to do with the field of view. If you can take it all in in one look then it does not seem to move. If you need to pan your eyes to see the extremes of the image then it does seem to move.

Reactions: C R

Venod

Eh up
Interesting - same here. But if I click on the image to make it full-screen on the phone then it starts moving again! It must be to do with the field of view. If you can take it all in in one look then it does not seem to move. If you need to pan your eyes to see the extremes of the image then it does seem to move.

I tried it full screen on phone, still no movement.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
Mrs Dave can make the earth move.

I got 2 tonne of top-soil at the top of the garden that needs shifting, if you want to send her round

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
How big is your phone screen, and how close was your face to it?

My screen has about a 5.2" diagonal measurement. I had my reading glasses on and I held it about a foot away.

Look at the photo then look away. It doesnt move but the contract leaves an image bit like shining a torch in your eye. Its cool.

Venod

Eh up
How big is your phone screen, and how close was your face to it?

My screen has about a 5.2" diagonal measurement. I had my reading glasses on and I held it about a foot away.

5.8" diagonal, viewed at all distances with glasses on and off, I wonder if something to do with screen quality/settings, Samsung S8.

But I am wasting too much time on this.

None of the things posted here move or seem to do anything worth noting in the slightest to me...

I could never see those pictures where everyone used to look cross eyed at to see either.

Top Bottom