Is it possible to edit a thread title ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Yes.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Ques, As above.

Thanks

If it is a thread you started. At the top of the thread there is a down arrow next to three dots. Click that and choose the "Edit thread" option.
Mod Note:
The above is correct @Scaleyback
If you are having difficulties, please send me a pm with a link to the thread and the new title, I will change it for you.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Like all edits though, there is a time limit on how long after posting you can do it. It is quite a long time though...

PS I just had a quick look - I can edit things that I posted a year ago but NOT a year and a day ago, so the limit appears to be 1 year.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Like all edits though, there is a time limit on how long after posting you can do it. It is quite a long time though...

PS I just had a quick look - I can edit things that I posted a year ago but NOT a year and a day ago, so the limit appears to be 1 year.
Mods have no time limits :becool:
Just let me know if you want an old thread title edited.

classic33

Leg End Member

365 days.
So if you were to start one today, you'd not be able to edit it on the 17th January next year.

And as Pat "5mph" has said, the limits for mods aren't there. I'd two four year old posts edited by a mod, at my request.

Top Bottom