Is it snowing yet ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HovR

Über Member
Very light drizzle in Gloucester at the moment. Occasionally a drop feels a bit more solid than rain, be it ice or snow.

OP
OP
Linford

Linford

Very light drizzle in Gloucester at the moment. Occasionally a drop feels a bit more solid than rain, be it ice or snow.

Drizzle up this way now. Tewkesbury is positively Oop north by comparison for the people I work with.

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
I'm supposed to be heading down the M6/M5 to Bristol tomorrow evening - will ask you all for an update tomorrow afternoon!

Edwards80

Über Member
Just grey drizzle here in South Manchester. I'm chickening out for tomorrow though, going to work from home. The ice warnings are putting me off :smile:

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Be careful out there guys if you are commuting, just ahem driven home:whistle: and the car thermometer was reading zero and it was raining quite heavily.

Maz

Guru
For what it's worth - It's only raining in Barnsley
That can't be right - it's raining here in Leicester, too.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I'm supposed to drive in tomorrow, but I could ride in, ride back at lunch, do my 'course' at the Health Centre, then drive back.

Need to pick up a big telescope - we've been loaned some over half term to 'play' with before they are used in Schools, so those interested had a quick lesson tonight. Deffo won't fit on the bike.

Brand new and need assembling - I did say, "ah I know why you are letting us have them", they take a while to assemble, and there are 20 to be done. Sat afternoon job.

Top Bottom