is it that bad…

would you put your pet's bowl in the dishwasher?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
Wasn't it on that awful Royston Vasey programme where they had cleaning products specifically for their cleaning products?

BTW - I left Royston Vasey ;)

Landslide

Rare Migrant
ps: It's only wrong to clean your chainrings in the dishwasher if you get caught in the act.;)

yenrod

As far as I know - all food sold in this country is fit for human consumption !

So you could eat dog food and the likes, if you wanted.

I think it's more a concern about the germs your pets carry when they are licking the bowls...(don't know why I bother washing the cats dishes seperately actually, the amount of times I've found him licking leftovers of my plate - which then ends up in the normal washing up!)

Noodley

I do not have a dishwasher. I wash the cat bowls at the same time as our dishes, but wash the dog bowls separately. The dog licks his balls.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Night Train said:
Can't see the problem. If you don't think the dishwasher can't make it clean and sterile then your own food dishes aren't any better and you should get a better dishwasher.

Yes but on the whole, most humans don't lick their own aresholes. Or eat mice. Or sniff the piss of other cats and rats.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Landslide said:
ps: It's only wrong to clean your chainrings in the dishwasher if you get caught in the act.:angry:

Not just me then...:biggrin:

col

Legendary Member
I dont know how dishwashers work so cant say there, but animal bowls ? we washed our dogs seperately because dog saliver in with the washing up didnt appeal.

Once a month we even wash the dog in the dishwasher......:biggrin:

(sorry - political correctness dictates that I MUST mention, that this was only a joke, and we don't REALLY wash our dog in the dishwasher. Please don't try this thing at home, work, nor anywhere else. No liability can be held against me, CC, nor anyone else, living or dead, if you choose to act to the detriment of any living animal/person/thing, as a result of this post.)

PaulB

Legendary Member
Uncle Mort said:
If god didn't want us to wash the dog's bowl in the dishwasher, he wouldn't have given us dishwashers.

Hmm, there is that I suppose. D'you know, I've quite changed my mind now. Margaret, get that cat bowl in the dishwasher will you, I've had an epiphany.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Noodley said:
I do not have a dishwasher. I wash the cat bowls at the same time as our dishes, but wash the dog bowls separately. The dog licks his balls.

Too much info!!!

My dog licks her female parts ... but then again ....so do.. ;)

NO I'm not going there!

We wash her stuff up with ours.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
col said:
I dont know how dishwashers work so cant say there, but animal bowls ? we washed our dogs seperately because dog saliver in with the washing up didnt appeal.

I particularly like how mixer expands and you have to fish it out.... ;) xx( :eek:

Top Bottom