Is joe24 Halford's Whizkid?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Dayvo said:
There do seem to be a lot of similarities? :bravo: :bicycle:

You mean he has something wrong before he gets on the road of life? :rofl:

I reckon the 24 means "24 the price of one" :?::biggrin:

Come on Joe - keep up! :wahhey:<Joe too busy writing poetry and looking in weapons catalogues for a swordfish>

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Aperitif said:
You mean he has something wrong before he gets on the road of life? :bicycle:

I reckon the 24 means "24 the price of one" :rofl::biggrin:

Come on Joe - keep up! :wahhey:<Joe too busy writing poetry and looking in weapons catalogues for a swordfish>

I have something wrong over all :bravo:
I will pimp your bike and put your seat on the wrong way though and say its safe:becool:

yello

Not unless Halford's Whizzkid has upped and left sunny Surbiton (or that neck of the woods) for Nottingham.

Joe24 - you were promoted in the recent CycleChat Tour de France task force (posts passim) and it would surprise me if you have forgotten all the valuable knowledge vested upon you by Smokin Joe and others...

Anyway, I've got very bandy legs and wear my saddle with the wide bit at the front. I also have a tight ar$e (£) so the pointy bit will do just nicely ta! :wahhey:

And,
Apart from all that - Halfords specialize in 'fork ups' - ie they put them on back to front so that it is easier to reverse...

Keep up Joe - Kovu is pining "Oooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!"

Kovu

Über Member
Aperitif said:
Joe24 - you were promoted in the recent CycleChat Tour de France task force (posts passim) and it would surprise me if you have forgotten all the valuable knowledge vested upon you by Smokin Joe and others...

Anyway, I've got very bandy legs and wear my saddle with the wide bit at the front. I also have a tight ar$e (£) so the pointy bit will do just nicely ta! :wahhey:

And,
Apart from all that - Halfords specialize in 'fork ups' - ie they put them on back to front so that it is easier to reverse...

Keep up Joe - Kovu is pining "Oooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!"

Not yet anyways!!! :bravo:;)

Kovu

Über Member
Aperitif said:
Sorry, I meant 'pinning' - as in voodoo dolly :bravo:

:wahhey:;):bicycle: That's more like it!
Nice poem by the way from you!

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Shes too much bloody hard work i reckon.
How many love poems and chat up lines could a girl want/need!:wahhey:

Dayvo said:
This sounds a bit like Cyrano De Bergerac!

You got a big nose, Ap? :wahhey::becool:

It started small and then kept on growing!

Or

Like you, it was average and I played rugby - now it has 'residual contouring'...contours courtesy of some neaderthal or two along the way.
If only they had been cyclists, I would never have been saddled with this s'not fair!:bravo:

TVC

Joe24 said:
Shes too much bloody hard work i reckon.
How many love poems and chat up lines could a girl want/need!:wahhey:

Come on Joe - 'Faint heart never won fair maiden'

Some girls need a lot of lovin' (and some girls don't)

Stick at it son, I'm sure Kovu will be worth it.

Top Bottom