Is Judge Dredd gay?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
A lot of the papers are reporting he might be. I used to read 2000AD every week. I can't believe it. He just hasn't met the right girl.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
No, he hasn't come out.
The latest edition of the comic 2000 AD is titled Closet and deals with the issue of a teenager coming out.

The first page appears to show the legendary lawman in a passionate clinch with another man in a gay club, with the caption: "I guess, somehow, I'd always known I was gay. I was just too scared to admit it."

However, the subject of Dredd's sexuality looks set to remain a mystery after it emerged that the man in the image was not, in fact, the comic book hero. A spokesman revealed that the figure is simply a man dressed like Dredd at a Judge-Dredd-themed gay club.

Source - http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2013/jan/25/judge-dredd-gay-writers-hint

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
If he is then good luck to him- I hope he finds someone special.
If he's not, good luck to him - I hope he finds someone special.
Reporters are a pathetic breed.

accountantpete

Brexiteer
It must be true!

Is Judge Hershey gay as well?

Is Judge Death really dead?

These are important questions

Was Slaine an Irish republican?

OP
OP
Yellow Fang

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Really? They have nothing better to write about than comment of the irrelevant sexuality of a fictional character?

Indeed, in fact the way The Sun reported story appeared to draw unnecessary reference to Sylvester Stallone's portrayal of the character in the film version. Perhaps the implication is Stallone is heterosexually-challenged as well. It all makes sense.

Top Bottom