Is Judge Dredd gay?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Noble and true, with a heart of steel
Moderator
Location
The TerrorVortex
No, he hasn't come out.
The latest edition of the comic 2000 AD is titled Closet and deals with the issue of a teenager coming out.

The first page appears to show the legendary lawman in a passionate clinch with another man in a gay club, with the caption: "I guess, somehow, I'd always known I was gay. I was just too scared to admit it."
.....

However, the subject of Dredd's sexuality looks set to remain a mystery after it emerged that the man in the image was not, in fact, the comic book hero. A spokesman revealed that the figure is simply a man dressed like Dredd at a Judge-Dredd-themed gay club.

Source - http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2013/jan/25/judge-dredd-gay-writers-hint
 

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Location
Northumberland
If he is then good luck to him- I hope he finds someone special.
If he's not, good luck to him - I hope he finds someone special.
Reporters are a pathetic breed.
 
It must be true!

 
Is Judge Hershey gay as well?

Is Judge Death really dead?

These are important questions

Was Slaine an Irish republican?
 
Top Bottom