Is Tanya two timing me?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ASC1951

Guru
Only slightly off-topic, is anyone reminded of Birthday Girl, with Nicole Kidman? IIRC a lot better than the dismal 6.0 that IMDb now gives it.

Chromatic

Legendary Member
Another talent ... She belongs to a famous writing dynasty!

Possibly, but judging by her letter her editor has their work cut out.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I think Tanya also wrote to me yesterday! I can't be sure because I routinely delete all messages from foreign women desperate to marry me as soon as I realise what they are up to. And there are lots of them. Get back, Olga! :wacko:

If any UK women wrote saying that they were desperate to marry me, then I'd send their messages to the trash can too. Unless of course they happened to be athletic, good-natured, have a VGSOH, be financially solvent, willing to support a poor, unhealthy, ageing man in his quest for early retirement, and were certified to be 100% sane. Form an orderly queue, girls! :laugh:

postman

Legendary Member
My spam box has been getting mail from ladies wishing to get to know me.Do you think they know i am reaching my pension book age soon.

Shortmember

Bickerton Cyclocross Racing Team groupie
Просто сделай это. Вы знаете, вы хотите. Тогда расскажите, как вы получили. Нам понадобится фотографии. Нет ее, конечно, а не вам.
Which literally translated by the Tesco Value Russian English Dictionary(£1.99) reads: 'Simply make it. You know, you want. Then tell, how you have received. It is required to us to a photo. There is no it, certainly, instead of to you'.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Do girls with large tractors have more pulling power?

No. They're all torque

If any UK women wrote saying that they were desperate to marry me, then I'd send their messages to the trash can too. Unless of course they happened to be athletic, good-natured, have a VGSOH, be financially solvent, willing to support a poor, unhealthy, ageing man in his quest for early retirement, and were certified to be 100% sane. Form an orderly queue, girls! :laugh:
Next you'll expect her to be a blinkin virgin as well :laugh:

Brandane

Legendary Member
She's probably a bloke from Nigeria.

Definitely not! I've seen her photo and she looks very much like a young Julia Roberts. This is her photo,taken just a few days ago, which she sent me:

juliarobertsw.jpg

I'll be able to let you know soon for definite; coincidentally I have just transferred £800 to her bank account to pay for her flight over here in a couple of weeks time. Only problem now is that she seems to have a sick old Aunt who needs to come with her to have an operation over here, and the Aunts fare is going to be another £800. Never mind, I am sure she is going to be worth it :smile:.

Top Bottom