Is this a cycling forum?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Just wondering as I've had, so far, 1 reply to my Women's Tour 2015 thread, and 75 replies to Food Urban Myths....

Funny ol' world... :tongue:

So where are you watching the tour?

We are going to Scaldwell to catch it

anothersam

SMIDSMe
'Tis but we don't like to talk about it.
[QUOTE 3745684, member: 9609"]Cycling is boring, how do I lube my chain and should I wear a helmet is all it seems to boil down too - but cycling gets you out into the real world...[/QUOTE]
Largely agree. Some prefer

spotlight1.jpg

Personally I favour the subject being approached obliquely; snuck up on, if possible.

Mandragora

I joined to get help with the stuff I'm an idiot about - the cycling, then when I got going I found there's ALL sorts of other things I could talk about, with varying degrees of knowledge, but always from a position of huge authority and confidence. Well, everything except cycling, where I still work at 'pond life' level, and only get to look upwards at the people who go long distances; go fast; spend six months' salary on a bicycle; know how to repair a puncture and all the other technical minutiae.

Last edited:
OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
So where are you watching the tour?

We are going to Scaldwell to catch it
The plan, as it stands, is to ride to Oundle for the start, and beat the ladies to the finish line in Kettering.
We'll probably take a short cut though!

Top Bottom