Is this for Real?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I fear it is - the internet has a downside too.

I particularly like answer no. 6 by mr crip. What a knob! He says cyclist do cause death because Harold Shipman and Fred West were both cyclists!!

simonali

Guru
miloat said:
If ever a man needed to get laid...

...or have his wheelchair brakes fail at the top of a cliff! What a nob!!

That must've been some bike that crashed into his car. I've hit a car before (pulled out on me) and the bike was written off. I certainly couldn't have "buggered off..." on it. :evil:

Milo

Guru
I got a typical you should be in a cycle lane when i was on the right hand lane on a 1 way system I was there so i could turn right insted of haveing to wait for ages to take the corner.
The thing was i was going at the same speed as the traffic more or less.
You should have seen the women though imagine a fat female iggy pop in a battered nova effin and blinding at you.
She wasnt to happy when i burst into laughter and started blowing kisses as i passed her in the line for the roundabout

What a complete noob. Like the way he admits to breaking the speed limit and then complaining at the cyclist for slowing him down by pressing the button on a crossing. I wouldn't fancy being on the road near him either. Good on the cyclist, before he goes and kills someone with his reckless driving.

andygates

Indeed, Asterix, indeed. Ignore the troll and move on, chaps.

Pete

For years, until he retired last year, I was working closely alongside a wheelchair user - paraplegic, unable to stand up. We had a few conversations about cycling and cyclists, naturally. He felt more aggrieved than most people, I suppose, about the pavement performers and RLJers (at pedestrian crossings especially) that he felt were a threat to himself personally. He told me he thought of me as one of the 'good cyclist' minority - I tried to counter this by saying I felt like one of the 'good cyclist' majority but there were times I felt this wasn't sinking home.

Extreme bigotry like this nonsense blog, is hopefully rare, but a more reasoned level of hostility is out there amongst a considerable mass of public opinion. If we want to win that battle there's a lot of work still to be done.

Incidentally, I'm not the 'Pete' who commented on that blog, though I suppose I share some of his views.

Maz

Guru
when you see his other rants you'll see he hates everyone.
he needs to get a hobby, or maybe a g/f, a live one.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Pete said:
Incidentally, I'm not the 'Pete' who commented on that blog, though I suppose I share some of his views.

Oh! I assumed you were:blush:

The Arch who replies BTW, is 100% me...:biggrin: I'm enjoying using that point made on here last week that if we had to carry tax discs, other motorists would have to pay for them to be administered...;)

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
He obviously has too much time on his hands, or maybe something in his hand. He needs to get out from behind the screen and see that "life" is a lot more varied than his ranting opinions.

Top Bottom