Isn't it Funny...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru
Vianetta always does it for me. :okay:

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
mr-creosote-a-wafer-thin-mint_o_2361319.jpg

Drago

Legendary Member
My secret weakness, my kryptonite if you like, is cheese Doritos. I could have just polished of 5 kebabs and be slipping into a garlic sauce induced coma, but the sight of a cheese Dorito will restart my heart and have me licking my lips in anticipation.

Tenkaykev

Guru
...no matter how big a dinner you've had or how full up you feel, the sight of a sausage roll makes you feel ravenous?
We’ve got a friend who often gets his words mixed up. Several years ago we went out for a meal and he told us that he hadn’t eaten all day and was “ absolutely ravishing “
We didn’t correct him but adopted the saying, trouble being that after a while you forget you’re doing it and get the occasional strange look 😁

We’ve got a friend who often gets his words mixed up. Several years ago we went out for a meal and he told us that he hadn’t eaten all day and was “ absolutely ravishing “
We didn’t correct him but adopted the saying, trouble being that after a while you forget you’re doing it and get the occasional strange look 😁

Totally off topic, but there's a similar issue in German for the unwary, namely the difference between Ich bin entspannt ("I'm relaxed") and Ich bin ein Spanner ("I am a pervert")...

Top Bottom