It always slightly worries me when...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wheresthetorch

Dreaming of Celeste
wheel of a ca

Did you crash before you got to the end of the post?

...I see someone driving along with their windscreen wipers still going back and forth, back and forth, though it stopped raining two or three minutes ago. I mean, if you're dumb enough that you don't notice it's no longer raining, should you really be behind the wheel of a ca

Drivers can't do everything at once; farcebook profiles don't update themselves you know.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
Or those who drive at night on 'daylight running lights', meaning no back lights (on a lot of vehicles)

And.... even worse, the following drivers, who aren't flashing headlamps at them, sounding horns toattempt to draw attention to a problem
Sorry but I did that the other night. In my defense, it was my partner's car and I saw lights eminating from the front so assumed she had the auto lights on. We were being flashed my 2 cars so we pulled over and it took a while to figure out what I'd done (or not done in this case).

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
...I see someone driving along with their windscreen wipers still going back and forth, back and forth, though it stopped raining two or three minutes ago. I mean, if you're dumb enough that you don't notice it's no longer raining, should you really be behind the wheel of a ca

Often accompanied by the misaligned interior mirror, showing the driver's chin, proving they don't have a clue about what's outside their wee bubble.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I saw a GLS driver today, driving along the the road. No joking. He had both hands behind his head.

Professional drivers eh?

Top Bottom