It always slightly worries me when...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nonethewiser

One of the most worrying driver's habits IMHO is where the driver feels that it is absolutely necessary to look at their passenger whilst talking to them. Not so long since I was behind a guy who seemed to spend more time looking at his passenger that he did at the road - talk to your companion by all means but pleeeeease look where you are feckin' driving whilst doing so!!!!

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
She does often flash at me

She's flashing the woman in the car in front not you.

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
And the dickheads who put on the high viz rear lights when its raining. Or who may have correctly put them on and then leave them on when the poor visibility has passed. That's what warning lights on the dashboard are for you pillocks!

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
A mechanic told me a long time ago when he saw i'd left my wipers on when it wasn't raining that it would burn the wiper motor out. Mind you,that was in the late 1970's when i had a British Leyland rust bucket. Do modern cars still have wiper motors?:scratch:

alicat

Legendary Member
...I see someone driving along with their windscreen wipers still going back and forth, back and forth, though it stopped raining two or three minutes ago. I mean, if you're dumb enough that you don't notice it's no longer raining, should you really be behind the wheel of a ca

It gives you advance warning of an idiot on the road, which is a A Good Thing imho.

Top Bottom