It couldn't wait for Friday!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Two engineering students were walking across campus when one said,
"Where did you get such a great bike?"

The second engineer replied, "Well, I was walking along yesterday
minding my own business when a beautiful woman rode up on this bike.
She threw the bike to the ground, took off all her clothes and said,
"Take what you want."

The second engineer nodded approvingly, "Good choice; the clothes
probably wouldn't have fit."

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Like it.

The bike, I mean.

derall

Guru
Keeping to the Engineering Theme...

Things were getting distinctly run-down in Heaven; the infrastructure was in urgent need of redesign to cope with the burgeoning population. So God thought he should chase up St Peter on their engineers' retention & recruitment scheme. At their next breakfast meeting, however, St Peter told God that no engineers had arrived at the Pearly Gates for months.

God knew who was responsible, & immediately He 'phoned Satan. "Now look here", said God, "This isn't good enough. What's going on?"

"I didn't think you'd mind," said Satan, sardonically. "You've got it good up there, but what about me? You can't blame me for taking in a few engineers, can you? There's so much that needs doing here. I've just had one design a bridge over the sulphur lake. Another's designed an air conditioning system for my quarters. And we got another to design a range of medical prostheses for the inmates after they.... er, well, we won't go into that over breakfast. Anyway, the list of innovations & improvements that they've designed is endless!"

"This isn't good enough," roared God. "If you don't send the engineers up to the Pearly Gates immediately, you'll suffer my wrath!"

"Oh yeah!" laughed Satan, "and what're you gonna do about it, then?"

"I'll sue!", screamed God.

"Don't make me laugh", sneered Satan, "where are YOU gonna find a lawyer?":evil:

Top Bottom