It does you no good

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Oh for God's sake.:angry:

Take it on the chin, pay up, take the points, don't whine and don't do it again.

It's what I did.:angry:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Oh.

My.

God.

I'm hoping he just changed the styling of the letters on his number plate rather than the actual numbers/letters... cuz the filth'd never figure the latter out, now wud they, Guv??

Muppet.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
tdr1nka said:
Worra Divot!!

And I remember the days when if you wiped a number plate with onion juice the cameras supposedly couldn't read it!!

...wrapped it in clingfilm, covered it with sellotape and all the rest.
Don't break the speed limit! It's not so difficult.

Makes you imagine what other ploys people have resorted to. Just how far would someone go, I wonder? Sheesh.

mondobongo

Über Member
Never ceased to be amazed by the crazy things people will do to try and dodge 3 points and a £60 fine. Have they never heard of perverting the cause of justice and that you normally go to prison for it.

longers

Legendary Member
beanzontoast said:
Makes you imagine what other ploys people have resorted to. Just how far would someone go, I wonder? Sheesh.

I may have some of the details slightly awry but this is true and was in the Manchester Evening News a couple or more years ago.

A car belonging to a pair of solicitors was caught on camera for speeding, they denied either of them was driving and said it was a Polish chap who used to work for them at the time.

Trouble was they invented him, he didn't exist. The man even went to Poland and posted a postcard back from the imaginary ex employee and included a bit in it about "how much he'd enjoyed driving his bosses nice car".

The Police smelt a rat somehow, investigated it and then done 'em good and proper. :biggrin:

Top Bottom