Many Happy Returns:cheers:
Venod Eh up Location Yorkshire 13 Nov 2016 #17 Happy birthday SJ, I am also 64, has anybody done an age profile of the members of this forum, it seems to be full of old gits.
Happy birthday SJ, I am also 64, has anybody done an age profile of the members of this forum, it seems to be full of old gits.
OP OP Vapin' Joe Formerly known as Smokin Joe Location Bare headed cyclist, Smoker 13 Nov 2016 #18 User said: Happy birthday PR! I see @ianrauk has got you a gay cake.... Click to expand... At my age one can't be too fussy.
User said: Happy birthday PR! I see @ianrauk has got you a gay cake.... Click to expand... At my age one can't be too fussy.
Oldbloke Legendary Member Location Mayenne, France 13 Nov 2016 #19 Have a good one SJ, you've caught me up now.
Pat "5mph" A kilogrammicaly challenged woman Moderator Location Glasgow 15 Nov 2016 #23 Belated happy birthday wishes
Fab Foodie hanging-on in quiet desperation ... Location Kirton, Devon. 15 Nov 2016 #24 Many miserable old-git returns ... belatedly!
postman Squire Location Meanwoodshire. 15 Nov 2016 #25 It's nearly over but Happy Birthday,late post again.