1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It has happened!

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by mr_hippo, 1 Dec 2007.

1. mr_hippo

mr_hippo Living Legend & Old Fart

2. mondobongo

mondobongo Über Member

In this day and age of lunacy political correctness am not at all surprised it ended up in court.

3. Brock

Brock Senior Member

The 'victims' look like something out of The Munsters :biggrin:

4. Big Bren

Big Bren New Member

That's an interesting angle for the Daily Mail; they should perhaps print more stories to illustrate that political correctness has indeed, gone mad.

I mean, what's the world coming to when a man can't make innocent racist jibes to people in the street, without having to face the consequences?!

5. Brock

Brock Senior Member

Interesting that the 'English' part of the 'English bitch' insult is what allows them to take it to court. Surely 'Bitch' is Speciesism which I would've thought should be a greater crime than racism?

6. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

Had he stuck to calling her a 'fukking stupid Welsh bitch' she probably wouldn't have minded! :biggrin:

7. yello

yello Guru

Is it racist because he used the term 'English' to intend insult? If so, shouldn't this be an action brought by someone English not Welsh? She has no right to be insulted!

I'm confused. It's so tricky knowing how to correctly use racist insults.

8. Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

I'd be interested to know whether it was, or whether the phrase has been picked up on because it suits the press. It appears that he said and did a fair bit more than that.
    http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/news...sh-bitch-taunt-at-welsh-woman-91466-20187746/

I'd like to know the full story.

9. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

Instead of going around in disguise and speaking that 'foreign' language, why doesn't she adopt her 'own' language so anyone else won't make the same mistake of thinking she was English, and would immediately be able to see she is indeed a stupid fukking Welsh bitch!

I'm NOT anti Welsh, just anti STUPID people and rules!