It Must Be Spring

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BSRU

A Human Being
First sighting this year of the fast guy on the Bianchi TT bike this morning, although do not know if he is still as fast.
Luckily I was going out for a ride in the countryside and not going the same way.
I think part of the Swindon Sportive route but in the opposite direction with two nice short sharp climbs, although I think I rode them too easily.

Leodis

Veteran
Had my first SCR today, guy on a Cannondale CC. I didnt half notice how much easier it was for him going up hills than me. I took my usual way and pipped him on the final half mile with a huge grin on my face as I passed

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Got involved in an SCR on Tuesday. Got beaten fair and square, and he was on a Knesis Racelight, so same spec (alu frame, carbon forks) as mine.
Still recovering.

lejogger

Guru
Ah, the joys of the SCR... I don't think there are actually any commuters travelling the same way as me... either that, or we all travel at exactly the same speed, never increasing or decreasing enough to come into contact with each other!

OP
OP
BSRU

BSRU

A Human Being
Not many opportunities for SCR in Swindon as the only time I see speedy roadies is at the weekend.
The only roadie types I have seen recently are the "cycle to work" scheme roadies like me who just commute but they are no real competition, well so far^_^ .

Top Bottom