It rains! It rains!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
My sister in Winchester is planning a BBQ on Sunday, for the younger boy's baptism. So perversely, I'm hoping for rain, but not on Sunday please.
Arch........guess what's just started......

I've just opened up the doors to the garden and it smells great with a bit of rain on it.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
No rain here yet, but it's just typical, setting off Monday to do the Way Of The Roses, weeks of dry weather & it looks like we're going to get soaked :angry:
my girlfriend is now panicking about laminitis because of the new growth!
You'll have to keep her on restrictive grazing then :thumbsup: :biggrin:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
We had a wonderful storm last night. The lightening over the Quantocks was spectacular. Food prices will rocket if we don't get regular rain, so here's hoping this isn't a flash in the pan.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
:rain: Started last night & has not really stopped, even if only drizzle now,

:sun: ground/crops/gardens definetly needed it :surrender:

hope it stops by pm so I can get out for a ride :bicycle:

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Rain mostly missed us again here- we recorded just one twentieth of an inch of rain last night- hardly enough to wet the ground! Last measurable rain before that was March 1st - and another dry week forecast.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I was down in Greenock yesterday (well, ok, Saturday) to partake in some light coastal rowing and got a bit damp, yes.

They also do Kayaking and sailing at the club and there were loads of (Kayaking) kids all in wet suits and messing about in the water. What did I see some of them do?? yep, go for a shower afterwards. Soak soak soak! :biggrin:

Top Bottom