It rains! It rains!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
There were "suds" on the road in some places tonight.

Loads of it, hence backing off cornering - had the suds backing up on the guards. Lots of dry weeks, and light rain = ice skating rink.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Plus side, might be able to put some weed and feed down soon. Glad I didn't about a month ago or the garden would be dead - ended up digging out dandylions instead. It's worked anyway. Grass Ok, less weeds.

Sambu

good, my uncle the farmer was looking worried. however my girlfriend is now panicking about laminitis because of the new growth!

Sunny Hampshire and we have had no rain since the end of March - a good five weeks of dry. I have been out almost every day as a census collector and have been keeping a close eye on the forcast over that period and not had a drop on me.

Watch out as the roads will be very slippery with the oil and film of soap on it when we do get rain.

We could really do with some in MK...no sign of any so far...

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
My sister in Winchester is planning a BBQ on Sunday, for the younger boy's baptism. So perversely, I'm hoping for rain, but not on Sunday please.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Rained here most of yesterday and more forecast for Saturday and Sunday.

Raining in Scotland..? No.. really....? In Scotland you say? Rain.....never.. not in Scotland.. first I've heard it rains in Scotland.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Attachments

• biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    514 bytes · Views: 14
  • biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
  • biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    514 bytes · Views: 11
  • biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    514 bytes · Views: 11

soulful dog

Veteran
Raining in Scotland..? No.. really....? In Scotland you say? Rain.....never.. not in Scotland.. first I've heard it rains in Scotland.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

You'll be reassured to know that it didn't really rain today, at least not in my wee corner of the country, so things are back to normal! And, apparently it'll be 21 °C tomorrow.... almost tropical!

Though by Tuesday it'll be raining and 13 °C :laugh:

Attachments

• biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
  • biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
  • biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    514 bytes · Views: 15
  • biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    514 bytes · Views: 15

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
We had a few spots at 8 am and then it was over ... lasted 30 seconds or so and a grand total of 0.2 mm fell.... well that won't make any difference to the garden!

Top Bottom