Items from my tidy-up!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

robgul

Legendary Member
Having reduced my bike fleet to just 4 and a folder (from a peak of 16) I have lots of stuff that's now surplus to my needs. Here's the list so far:

GONE 1 pair of pass-through supplementary brake levers (mount on the centre of the bars - great for a toruing bike)- brand new, unused. £5

GONE 3 Karrimor plastic discs for panniers (the ones with the fan-shaped plastic panel that slips onto the discs mounted on the rack) - used, not sure why I only have 3? These are like rocking horse droppings! £10 for the 3.

GONE 1 pair Alhonga dual-pivot long-reach brakes, brand new. £ 12 the pair

GONE 1 pair Acor dual-pivot long-reach brakes, as new (fitted to a bike that was only ridden a couple of times) £ 10 the pair

2 Unbranded 90mm stems (black) - used £ 4 each

1 ONZA CNC machined 70mm stem - beautifully engineered in black - brand new (these retail at about £60) £ 25

All items can be collected at Stratford-upon-Avon or posted at cost (with consolidation if more than one item is purchased). Everything is pretty obvious/standard so I've not posted any pix. Payment by Paypal transfer, or cash if collecting.

Please PM (I'll update the list in the post as and when each item is sold)

Last edited:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
@robgul are either calipers nut fitting ?
And what drop are they please ?

OP
OP
robgul

robgul

Legendary Member
@robgul are either calipers nut fitting ?
And what drop are they please ?
Acor have been sold - Alhongas are nutted - and they are the longer version, whatever that is - they were bought for Dawes that started life with 27" wheels and then had 700c

Top Bottom