Items lost in post?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
davidphilips

davidphilips

Veteran
No they won't...maybe they've improved but they didn't give two hoots about a claim I made for an eBay purchase that never materialised (luckily it was only about a tenner)

Had a very similar experience with Ebay and paypal, the item was only a few pounds and for some reason (maybe very long estimated delivery date)? Could not open case with Ebay and no reply from seller.
Sent Ebay a message stating facts of sale and to there credit they sent me a £10 code for use on next Ebay purchase.

As i thought amazon prime delivery Thursday. Clearly struggling to find a replacement courier!
From Hermes
"There's a delay with your delivery of your Amazon parcel.
Don't worry, we will send you a message on Mon Oct 12 2020 regarding your delivery."
Well I will have to wait a bit longer before I can hang my bicycles up. Not the end of the world.
Delivered, damn now I will have to get on with it!
Mablethorpe courier delivered, not happy said it was only 40 parcels turned out to be 70. Thats as well as her own round

Rezillo

TwoSheds
This week, Mrs R received in the post a home-made envelope made of thick brown paper. It had nothing in it - there was a clear knife cut along one end that had been resealed with sellotape. We eventually found out that it had contained a lipstick!

Fairly desperate stuff. I wonder (a) what the thief thought it was, to be worth opening and (b) why after discovery was it thought worth keeping?

Milzy

Guru
No they won't...maybe they've improved but they didn't give two hoots about a claim I made for an eBay purchase that never materialised (luckily it was only about a tenner)
Sad to hear. I’ve had two successful claims. One took 2 weeks and the last one 4 weeks. The company’s wouldn’t even answer their phones.

Top Bottom