it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
same here, friday then that's it until new year.
although i'll be spending most of christmas sat on the floor building the kids' lego, i can feel the dead legs now.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
None, been off since late September:sad: On the plus side been told today I am fit to go back to work, for a work fitness assessment:smile: So hope to return in the New Year...

numbnuts

Legendary Member
humbug.jpg

When your retired with no children or grand children Christmas seems just like another day

subaqua

What’s the point
some point on Tuesday dependent on how the shutdown/changeover works go . I imagine it will be just as Santa is flying over judging by the planning ( which I didn't do for this one !!)

OP
OP
Chris1972

Chris1972

Christmas is all about what you make of it there are plenty of things to do and people to see and if that fails ....... Get on your bike and just ride :santa::cheers::santa:

Only difference I will see will be that I will have someone to ride with for a few days (and sleep with given my OH is rarely ever home :hugs:) on my commute over to my parents' home to help them. My step-father goes in on the 7th Jan for a 3rd attempt at the same hip replacement assuming no major 'events' over Christmas like motorway pile-ups or snow & ice causing a cancellation...
My OH is working until 4:30pm on 24th and goes back to work on the 6th Jan straight into being away from home yet again...

Oh and the other difference will be another +1 on the years married and my age! :whistle:

Top Bottom