It's fixed!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
Yay, my bike is fixed. can't wait til tomorrow ;)

got a wicked stem on it. guy said it was a tri bike stem, which means you can have it higher (which also has the advantage of bringing the handle bars closer... a problem i have because i am a tall girly but have trouble with the reach)

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
you mean your magnesium carrera? top stuff buggs. ;)

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
no, alec, that's fooked! i got a second hand frame from a guy at work and he put all the stuff off my magnesium frame on to this frame instead.

now all i have to do is arm my sister with the magnesium frame and send her in to Halfords, like a terrier in a rabbit hole. she'll have 'em by the throat (she is nicknamed Aggro in my phone... says it all don't it ;))

longers

Legendary Member
Being magnesium your frame should go up a treat on Bonfire night no?
Take pictures of it for all the warranty hassle and you could make a Guy Fawkes and have him riding it for the centrepiece of your display.
Post pics on here and links to the youtube video and we'll all be happy :smile:.

Unless you're too busy riding your bike tomorrow to make a Guy, in which case save it till next year ;).

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
ha ha yea, doesn't it burn really bright?

thing is, if i made a Guy i'd be so proud of it i wouldn't want to burn it.

someone told me i might get some money from scrap metal merchants for my magnesium frame.

bonj2

buggi said:
ha ha yea, doesn't it burn really bright?

thing is, if i made a Guy i'd be so proud of it i wouldn't want to burn it.

someone told me i might get some money from scrap metal merchants for my magnesium frame.

yes, with a brilliant blue light that can be seen for miles around.

Top Bottom