It's fixed!!!

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by buggi, 2 Nov 2007.

1. buggi

buggi Bird Saviour

Yay, my bike is fixed. can't wait til tomorrow ;)

got a wicked stem on it. guy said it was a tri bike stem, which means you can have it higher (which also has the advantage of bringing the handle bars closer... a problem i have because i am a tall girly but have trouble with the reach)

2. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Moderator

you mean your magnesium carrera? top stuff buggs. ;)

3. OP
    OP
    buggi

buggi Bird Saviour

no, alec, that's fooked! i got a second hand frame from a guy at work and he put all the stuff off my magnesium frame on to this frame instead.

now all i have to do is arm my sister with the magnesium frame and send her in to Halfords, like a terrier in a rabbit hole. she'll have 'em by the throat (she is nicknamed Aggro in my phone... says it all don't it ;))

4. longers

longers Veteran

Being magnesium your frame should go up a treat on Bonfire night no?
    Take pictures of it for all the warranty hassle and you could make a Guy Fawkes and have him riding it for the centrepiece of your display.
    Post pics on here and links to the youtube video and we'll all be happy :smile:.

Unless you're too busy riding your bike tomorrow to make a Guy, in which case save it till next year ;).

5. OP
    OP
    buggi

buggi Bird Saviour

ha ha yea, doesn't it burn really bright?

thing is, if i made a Guy i'd be so proud of it i wouldn't want to burn it.

someone told me i might get some money from scrap metal merchants for my magnesium frame.

6. longers

longers Veteran

Ignore them and burn it. Please. With a guy on it. You know it makes sense.

7. bonj2

bonj2 Guest

yes, with a brilliant blue light that can be seen for miles around.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice