its for charity mate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
Simoncc will probably snap that one up.

dodgy

It looks like you're actually getting a brand new bike (not one of the actual bikes that completed the ride), so maybe one of the left over and unused spare bikes?

Dave,

dodgy

Only 378 views on it so far (on the Ebay site), I'd have expected loads of interest, even if it wasn't from prospective buyers - surely this has been marketed?

Someone could get a deal here. But ouch, £50 delivery!

Dave.

Now you can own the same type of bike that they completed every one of those gruelling 335 miles on.

If your bid is successful you will get a brand new top of the range Specialized Roubaix Expert bike with a saddle signed by the mighty pair!

Expensive saddle?

One wonders if Sport Relief are aware of this?

dodgy

Just ended at £1,295.00 bloody good price considering that model retails at £1999!
Shame it was slightly too small for me, I would have gone for it if it was a 58 or possibly 60cm.

Dave.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
As I've said before, I don't understand ebay. How come the last 3 bids are for the same amount?

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
I'm sure i remember seeing the actual bike that Shearer rode for sale by the same seller a couple of weeks ago, think you got a signed shirt and presentation by Shearer at St James Park.

Or maybe i imagined it.

dodgy

The same seller was last seen selling stuff in December 2007, before the bike ride took place. Think you may be mistaken.

Dave.

dodgy

Weird, when you click on comicrelief_sportrelief2008 history, there's no record that this is the second bike sold!
Anyway, I reckon the most recent sale is the best deal :biggrin:
Thanks for digging it out.

Dave.

Top Bottom