It's going to be a fun ride home...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just checked the Met office website to see how the weather's doing and it looks like I'm in for a fun ride home later.

windy.jpg


Oh and at the moment it's persisting down too.

Can't wait.

:biggrin:
 

rh100

Guru
at least the visibility is good :biggrin:

Take care
 

GrasB

Legendary Member
Location
Nr Cambridge
If it's a headwind, great training.
If it's a tailwind, hope you've got good lights.
If it's a sidewind, watch the hedges like a hawk, they hold all the clues to what you're about to come up against.

Good luck & take care.
 

rh100

Guru
jonny jeez said:
true, you cant beat a good bit of visibility.

Oh hang on...its not good...its VERY good.....see now your just showing off;)

so we have very good visibility, a 40mph tail wind, nice and cool so won't overheat AND at 2100 after the rush hour - what is there to moan about, jeez some people :biggrin: :biggrin:
 

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Riding at an angle tonight was fun,wish the wind would just be behind me for once !
Lots more rain to look forward to round here this week.....BRING IT ON !!!!
 

Downward

Legendary Member
Location
West Midlands
Shame it's dark
 

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I had sickness and diarrhea at the weekend so the commute both ways was taken at a easy pace and i still felt like i had ridden with a few bricks on my back and a few more smacking my head :biggrin:
 

rh100

Guru
jonny jeez said:
Ahhh I get it.

Okay I'm staring at a packet now

...not getting anything,


.........no clues as to whats about to happen.

This is sooo exciting, It's like do-it-yourself Derren Brown.

....

....

Still nothing

Could be here all night then :laugh: I think he meant the hederow Johnny, but here's an idea: A lit B&H might give a clue - when cycling, whichever way it gets wipped out of the mouth by the wind - is the likely direction the wind is likely to throw you, it's like a windsock for cyclists :smile:

Amazing the practical stuff that comes up on here :biggrin:
 
Top Bottom